Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't find any clipart anywhere for it :(

She has a little purse card (like a credit card) with a picture of a statue of a hand with a child in it and underneath it says:

I will not forget you.........
I have held you in the palm of my hand.
Isaiah 49:15.

She wanted a 'proper' card with this on and despite looking and begging and asking I could NOT find clipart to match.

Today I took a pic of my own DD that I already had and then took a new pic of DH's hand LOL and put them together!!!!

What do you think?

·
27,948 Posts
:clap: Bravo :clap:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
That is so precious!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
That is very cool, Bev! I love it!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
One word.... WOW! I'm so proud of you.
Now when I need a graphic I will ask you. LOL

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
That is so sweet !!!!!!!! I love it !!!!!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Bev, you are so creative! I just can't believe it how good you are!
:)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Bev,
I really think that you should start your own card business! You are so talented!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Debbie ~ Thank you, that is VERY kind. :hugz:

My pessimistic side tells me I'm not really good enough. But I have made lots of cards this last few weeks and sold some too! :D

I'm hoping to make enough to do a craft stall in July - then who knows? ;) Hopefully I will be able to take orders for personalised cards too and name heritage scrolls and things. I do have some ideas, so now I just have to put my feet in the water!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Go for it Bev!!!! I know you can do it! You've got the talent, the drive and the creativity to make this thing work! BTW, Congratulations on the sale of some of your cards! See, people do want to buy them and there is a market out the for them.:) :hugz:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
All I can say is WOW!

I love it, I'd love to learn how to do stuff like that!! Very creative!!!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Melissa ~ I'd really love to be able to say 'oh it was really hard' LOL. But sadly I have a programme that really does it for me!

I keep and change all my pics in Adobe Photodelux 4. So basically I traced round DH hand then cut out the background and added another one.

Then traced round DD and cut out the background - Put the two together and resized DD.

Done! Shame I'm not really as clever as I look LOL

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Wow, still it is really a neat thing to know how to do. I can't figure out how to use any computer programs hardly. Great job!!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
That is amazing!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Very nice Bev!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
That is so beautiful that it takes your breath away. Bev you are talented and I mean not just artistically but your soul is talented. To come up with an idea like that has to come from within. You amaze me continually. I wish you lived right next door to me and could teach me just a tiny bit of what you do.

pat

1 - 20 of 22 Posts