Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tried to kill herself today. Her bf jumped on top of her this morning at tried to strangle her. Cops were called, they just told him to go for a walk. So in her mental state Bipolor and borderline personality disorder she decided that he wanted her dead so she would help it along. She's in ICU. I can't be with her she's in texas. I couldn't even be with my broth after his son was killed. Because of my health. She has 4 children. the oldest is 10 with asbergers a 5 year old a little one that just turned 2 yesterday and a 7 month old. I don't know how to help her.I could use pray for her. That she can see the light.
Fern
I so want this year to end.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I am so sorry...I am praying for her!

·
Registered
636 Posts
I'm so sorry. Seems you've had so many tragedies to deal with. My thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I'm sorry. Hugs to you and hoping she recovers quickly.

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
I am so sorry hope she get the help she need.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well my neice and her boyfriend lost all 4 boys today. She's still in the hospital. When she was addmited yesterday she told them everything. Well cps showed up at the house today took the boyfriend down to be drug tested it came back dirty. Then they asked him if he ever touched my niece in any way well he said no whell they knew it was a lie. So they took the boys. I just want her to get the help she needs so she can be a good mom.
Fern

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Saying a prayer for them, You have had another bad year, hope it changes for you soom..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts