Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't it gorgeous?

If you look just over the fence in this one, you can see her pool with her permanent set of steps (by law, she should either have a 4ft fence around the pool or removable stairs ;) ).

They came around 3pm while she was at work. They were done by 3:30pm. These pictures were taken as I was on my way to work. Sorry it took so long to post them. Haven't heard anything from her so far. But I expect this isn't the last we will here from her :rolleyes:

Evil me, I can't wait until she has to play musical cars trying to get hers and her tenants cars in and out of that single lane driveway. :clown5:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yea! Now just put up a camera and watch the action!!:loop:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Woo-Hoo! Looks great Heather! :clap:

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA RIGHT ON!! :tay: :tay: :tay: It looks absoloutely wonderful!

What a shame, she has to come out of her side door and see the fence as a reminder! LMAO She can complain all she wants, its on your side. It went up when she wasnt home so she cant complain that it was disturbing her while it was being put up.

Definately keep us updated on her 'discovery' of this new fence! Hehehe, keep taking pics! ;) I hope you finally get to enjoy some peace and quiet now - wishing you a quieter home life.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
The fence looks wonderful!Boy, it does make her side look really narrow doesn't it?you know, I doubt she will ever realize her own behavior brought on the fence. Oh well, cheers to privacy!!!

·
Registered
674 Posts
How did the tenant and angry neighborwoman park their cars before the fence? Did they go onto your property?

·
Registered
579 Posts
It's a shame her actions drove you to this, but it is a nice, professionally done fence & I hope it lets you get a little peace! Now what are we going to talk about here??!!! :)

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
The fence is great! If you lived in florida that would never had been a problem. That driveway isnt legal here. We would have to have a strip of grass in the middle.
I hope the fence helps and Im sure she has already figured out parking is going to be a problem for her. HA HA serves her right.

I love your house by the way.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
I'm glad your fence is finished. It looks nice. I hope it brings you some peace.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Wow, they got it done real quick, good for you! It looks great.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Your fence looks great and I am glad it's finally UP!

I don't know... I am a bit disappointed in NeighborZilla... I expected so much more from her... she brought us to a dramatic climax... and after the fence went up... nothing??? Not even perching on top of the post like the gargoyle she is??

Just kidding - I am glad all is quiet on the home front!!!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I am glad the fence is up and I am sure she is huffing and puffing about it but I too would like to know how her and her tenats all got into the single lane driveway even before the fence was up?

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
The fence looks great. I've had a busy week at work so I am playing catch up today. Sorry about all your problems with your neighbor.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Woo hoo!! It looks great! :cheer4:

Since she accused the fence people of trespassing on her property, what does she call it when her and her tenants drove/parked on your side of the driveway???

·
Registered
708 Posts
Wow, it looks great! Congrats Heather! I hope your crazy neighbor keeps her insanity on her side of the fence from now on!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts