1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Wonderful! A small country town, life couldn't get any better than that:)

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anytime, Carolyn.... you are welcome anytime. :)

I am so excited... can ya tell? LOL

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
It looks like a sweet comfortable town!! I know you are going to love it!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
We could never tell that your excited. LOL Looks like my town, looking up the one way. YOU are going to have stuff to do how great is that. Now they are going to have to change the population of the town to 577. I am so happy for you. :angel:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Sherry, you guys are gonna love living there! So glad this all worked out and you can have some breathing room and make your OWN life there!

Awesome!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
This is so great. I am so happy for you guys. I love the picture. It looks like such a nice town to live in.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Looks like a nice quiet town.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
You are gonna love it there, it looks so friendly!! :D

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Make sure to support all the neat things you can--the pancake feeds, turkey rama, toy 'n joy, etc... Our town seems to have a ton of these! Right now, DS#1 is selling cookie dough to raise money to go to Outdoor School in May.

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
Ok, I'm jealous, but I'm also very happy for you and your family. I hope its wonderful there.

·
FV Buddy aka KathiBob
1,651 Posts
Looks just like a town I would want to live in! Good for you Sherry!

·
Registered
189 Posts
You are going to love it there. We are up that way a lot visiting family and friends. It's a really great little town. I am really happy for you. :)

·
27,948 Posts
Sherry, I 'm so happy for you! What a great place to call home.:)

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Amen Melissa!
I hate the cities. Its nice to visit... and I liked it at the beginning because it was a new experience, but I miss small town country life. We will come back to visit... and then go right back home. :)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Sherry,

I am so glad that y'all got the house. The town looks wonderful. My little town is the same size and it is great, it is just big enough to have a little to do, (we have a grocery store, bank, cafe, post office, gas station and 3 churches, Bapstist, Methodist and Assembly of God) but still small enough to know everyone in town. It is one those towns that all pull together when there is any type of crisis, sickness, disasters ect... . I know that you will love it there.

Blessings,
Kathy

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I am in Mn, about what part of the state is it in?

We are moving to New Richmond WI next year, a little bigger than that town but not much.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its up in the arrow head, Kim.... about 40 miles due west of Duluth. Its about 2½ hours from here (Mpls).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts