Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The day i got Jesse I went to goodwill to get him some stuffed toys to play with. I found him an Elmo, and a couple of bears. Well I also found a talking Ernie. All he said to me was "I feel great!" At the time i thought he'd be ok for ebay or something. They were all .59c each. Well I found out he was supposed to sing and say more than how he feels great.
Jesse found Ernie! Jesse LOVES Ernie! He grabs him by the nose and thrashes him all over the place! All the while Ernie is hollering "I FEEL GREAT!!!" Jesse really loves it when Ernie breaks into song and the thrashing really gets wild then! (Jesse is the only one here who can make Ernie sing and say all his lines!)
So, i never knew Ernie was a masochist (sp?) But he is my Puppy's favorite toy. And he loves a good thrashing...:toothy:
Now if i can just get him to leave dh's shoes alone...:bang:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
LOL :laugh:

·
27,948 Posts
Oh that was too funny Mel! I always thought Ernie was a little too happy, now I know why.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:crackup:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
:D That's so cute, thanks for sharing, it really made me smile!

·
Registered
601 Posts
lol ------- our 5 month old puppy has taken an exceptional liking to a white teddy bear ---she is so cute, it is almost human ----
She holds onto it with both paws and starts like sucking on its face :lol: (you would have to see it to get the full effect) and the whole time she is moving her paws back and forth like she is massaging it and she almost goes to sleep like that... It is the cutest thing I have ever seen..........:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts