Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a pic of my socks (I can't help it, Heather has me wanting to share my socks too!!)

They are Regina Self Striping bought last year from Herrschner's. Think the color name is Linen.

so far i have used up 3/4 a ball and have a whole ball left. (Missy has small feet, lol)

And then my WWYM question is with this blue yarn on the right. It's 100% Peruvian Highland wool. It should felt well. I only have `100 grams of it. I am hoping to find a fun "stretch my skills" project for me...

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pic shows up better if i attach it...

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aw, thanks for sayin so, but I am nowhere near as good as Heather, lol. Hope to be someday though. :) Her needles must be on fire when she's knitting. Takes me forever.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I think they are just adorable and your both very talented :)

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
beautiful job Missy!!! keep up the great work

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I love them!!! I like that color too, I haven't used Regia yet. Been wanting to though. (and you do have small feet :lol: ). They look great!

I don't know about felting. I tried it once, it didn't work out as well as I'd hoped so I haven't tried it since. Maybe a small bag/purse?

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I love the socks :)

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Those socks are adorable Missy, great job! :thumb: I haven't worked with that other yarn either, but I think Heather has it right, a small bag should come out nicely. Let us know what you decide.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts