Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, in trying to figure out sales fliers and coupons, I adventured out today. Here's what we came up with. Shaws is next on my list either tomorrow or Thursday.

2 Halls cough drops (were 2/$3 ~ had 2 .50/off coupons)
5 Pringles (cause I'm a sucker!! 1.00/each)
1 Cottonelle Fresh wipes (had a free coupon, it would have been 2.96)
6 boxes 200ct Kleenex (b1g1 free. 2.49 & had two $1 off 3 coupons)
2 rite aid brand antacids (b1g1 @ 4.49)
2 mane & tail conditioners (b1g1 @ 7.49)

now, we usually use store brand tissues & cough drops but....

the total was supposed to be 51.17 for everything (if I counted right..lol), but between B1G1's and 9 coupons, total oop was.......18.59.

Ok smart people...good or bad?!?

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Your savings was quite large so I think you did great! :)

·
19,119 Posts
Great job!! Next time I'm on the mainland I'll have to check Rite Aid out!! Looking forward to your next excursion!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your savings was quite large so I think you did great! :)
Had a great time looking at the receipt doing the happy dance in my head (did it for real at Shaw's the other day..lol).

Great job!! Next time I'm on the mainland I'll have to check Rite Aid out!! Looking forward to your next excursion!!
Heehee, my last trip out was to Shaw's (posted about it in the coupon section...made a fool out of myself, but I'm ok with that!) Will be back at Rite Aid tomorrow for the last day of the tissue sale, with my coupons, since I seem to have the cold that just won't leave. :rcloud: Enjoy the warm weather where you are, I saw snowflakes the other day!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.