Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
scored an ethan allen queen anne chair today at the salvation army. it is this, only a little beat up. ETHAN ALLEN Georgian Court 11-6211 Queen Anne Chair - eBay (item 390223777493 end time Aug-13-10 08:23:11 PDT) with a faded scarlet seat.

$21

it is now part of my living room.

man, that salvation army is killer. beechnut at highway 6 in houston

they had an ethan allen baumritter maple chest of drawers that i considered for an hour, then said no. and left. i don't have room for it.

there were some amazing century bedroom pieces.

Reactions: nuisance26

·
Registered
9,531 Posts
It's not beat up, it's *distressed*. People pay extra for that. ::):

Reactions: mamamia

·
Registered
545 Posts
Awesome find! I really need to more chairs for my kitchen table... the hunt continues!

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks! it works well with my other faded, "beat up" living room furniture. look like it's been there the whole time.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
My goodness! I love it! Just think what you can get for it if you ever get tired of it too. Although if it was me, it would become a family heirloom. :shhh: VERY nice find. :thumb:

Theresa :)

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My goodness! I love it! Just think what you can get for it if you ever get tired of it too. Although if it was me, it would become a family heirloom. :shhh: VERY nice find. :thumb:

Theresa :)
thanks. this was my find two months ago at the same salvation army. this salvation army rocks.
4 Drawer Chippendale Chest Order Form

1 - 10 of 10 Posts