Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the most amazing lady!
I just got a huge box of goodies from her!
It had a huge red basket, 3 awesome smelling large candles (I wonder if she made them herself???)
And a brownie in a jar mix!
Wow what a great suprise!
I just got back from putting a roaster, desk and my sewing machine on layaway. (2 different stores) and there next to my front door was this huge box, you could see it from the street! (I have a very long drive, it runs the length of the acre in front of mine!)

THANK YOU SECRET PAL!!!!!!!
YOU are undoubtedly the best of the bunch!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
yahhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! sounds like a great pal!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you were going to say who you thought it was. :eek: sounds like a great gift!!!!!!!!!! congrads.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh Heaven you should just see it! I love it all! The basket is going to be my new material house!

·
Registered
448 Posts
That is SO Cool!! If you don't have room for the candles, I'll take them off your hands..while your at it, i am sure you want to share that brownie mix too...may as well send that along too!

Golly, and you put all that stuff on layaway? What fun!!!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Sounds like an awesome secret pal! I also thought you were going to reveal who your pal was!! :D I'm not in on this exchange so I'm not sure when ya'll are revealing yourselves. Enjoy your gift - it sounds wonerful!!!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
we are going intil the 17th of Jan. so everyone get ready!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Sounds like you have a very wonderful secret pal Melissa!

;)

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, on the 17th.
I am putting together a box for mine, since I was unable to get her a christmas one together.
I do feel much better!
I am so excited over my new desk, and sewing machine and roaster!
And this box was like gravy!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
What a way to brighten someone's day huh Melissa. Hope that box of goodies speeds your recovery big time. Will you ever find out who your pal is?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts