Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am challenging myself to spend at least 1/2 hr every day doing something in my sewing/craft room. Anyone want to join me?

Today I made 2 fleece no-sew fleece blankets for Kathryn's friends that she will be visiting tomorrow.

I am going to start sewing gifts for people year round, so I think this will help me stay on track. Anyone want to join me?

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Join us Gina :)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Alright Michelle, you twisted my arm!!! I'll join you and Carolyn in the challenge!!! I have to finish a no sew blanket, finish my quilt and finish (ok actually start) my scarf and afghan that I want to make. I guess I have plenty to do :)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:clap: yay!

I just spent my time today learning how to hand quilt LOL...I can see where it will be relaxing once I stop poking myself ;)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Oh boy I 'm intoo!

I just spent my $50 at the fabric store yesterday and got some amazing stuff!

a nice fleece that is supposed to be for diapers but my dh wants long johns....

a huge poiece of tartan wool that is for diapers and long coats for my girls but he thinks it would be a better blanket....

oh and I got the material for the cushions for bench in my kitchen./

now to come up with the time!! and I have to do it when my youngest is sleeping since she is fascinated with my machine and she has also conquered the kitchen table.

chrisitne

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I am in for the challenge.
I will start tommorow. I have a large list of things I want to sew. I also have a goal not to buy any sewing supplies through the month of January or longer. I have so much fabric, patterns and supplies I need to use before I spend any more money on sewing.
;)

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I want to join in the worst way but I have guilt because of all the cleaning and purging I am doing - if you do a challenge again in February I will be in for sure - but my goal is to finish all the extra work in the house by Jan 31!!!:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts