Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my summer vacation is coming to a close. I start back to school on Monday so I won't be around much. The kids start back on the 19th, but we report on the 11th. We have trainings to attend and work to be done in the classrooms before the children get there. Parent night is the 13th and our room still needs a little finishing touches. I worked on it some this week. I will miss be able to pop in anytime I want, but I will still check in when I get home.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz: Michelle,
I remember the mixed feelings I always had with summer coming to an end and getting ready to wlecome a whole new classroom full of kids. I love teaching, but those lazy summer days were so nice!!!!:) I pray that you have a wonderful school year and that you can still pop in here whenever time allows. I'll miss seeing all your wonderful posts. You have touched my life and my heart!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the kind words Debbie. I have enjoyed being lazy on some of these days, but am excited about the new school year as well.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Michelle, I will be praying for you...

Michelle, I will be praying for you...

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Doesn't vacation go fast?...:(

Good luck for your return to school, Michelle! I hope you still get some time to come and chat with us! :)

(((hugs))) Lucie

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, it does seem to go really fast Lucie. I don't know where the time went. I will stop in and chat as much as I can.

Thank you for the prayers CAGmomof2. I will need them I am sure. Especially those first few days when all the kids are crying.

Dixie~thank you for the well wishes for a good year.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
How did I miss this post?

What grade do you teach Michelle?

Summer sure has gone by fast. I will be praying for you and your new school year. :angel2: I will sure miss your posts during the day too, you are such a wonderful part of the Village and I have been blessed to "meet" you.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I teach the Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities in the public school system. It is like a pre-k program, but these children aren't even ready for that yet. We prepare them for kindergarten. It is a fun and rewarding class, but can be very challenging and stressful at times. I love my job though!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Summer goes by way too fast, huh? I bet though it is exciteing to have a whole new group of kiddos to each. Good luck, and I look forward to reading your posts when you have the time!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Michelle, hope you have a great and rewarding school year.... you will be missed here, but i am sure being with the children will be a wondeful blessing...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts