Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Wal-Mart today to buy frozen waffles, and some new bras and panties for dd and I. I had one bra for each of us in the cart, and they announced over the P.A. system that all clearance items at the front of the store were greatly reduced for as long as they lasted. Items that were marked down to $10.00 or less were now $1.00! I headed up that way to check it out. They had a huge rack of bras and panties all for $1.00 each! Nice ones too, some originally up to $20. Then, an employee comes carrying a bunch more to add to the rack, including some just like I already had in my cart! I went a little overboard, but we have been needing new underthings for a LONG time! I got dd eight new bras, and three pair of panties, and myself seven new bras and six pair of panties! All for $24 plus tax!!!!:cheer4:

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Whoo hoo!!! That is an awesome deal! :thumb:

·
Registered
723 Posts
You can't pass something like that up!!! I love it when I get a FABULOUS bargain like that. WTG!! :cheer4: :yippee:

·
Registered
742 Posts
WTG!! I could sure use a sale like that.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
That's a great deal and it came at the perfect time, since you were going to buy those items anyway :).

·
Registered
583 Posts
WOWSA talk about being in the right place at the right time !!!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
That is fantastic! Wish my stores would do something like that. I am in desperate need of some new UW!!!

I don't think you went overboard at all, BTW. At a price like that, you'd be crazy not to stock up if you could.

·
27,948 Posts
Hey fancy pants, good for you! :thumb:

·
Registered
772 Posts
Great job! That is really a Bargoooon

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Great find! I would have totally stocked up too. Even if you put some aside for later, it's not like undies will EVER go to waste!

Congrats!

·
Registered
474 Posts
It's all about timing! Good for you!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Wow, that is quite the deals. Congratulations, that is when shopping is fun!!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Nice deals!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts