Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so you won't see me online for awhile. I will be staying overnight in the hospital and coming home Saturday (I hope).

Jack (my hubby) is going to call Darlene and let her know how things went and my Mom can keep you informed also.

I may not have the use of my right arm for a while, depending on how many lymph nodes they have to take, but my sister is going to stay with us for a while to help Jack out. If need be she will be my typer so I can let you all know what's going on.

I was told yesterday that my cancer is an aggressive one so it looks like my plans have changed yet again and I will be starting chemo approximately 3 weeks after surgery. After chemo will come 7-8 weeks of radiation and then possibly a pill for 5 years. Everything will depend on what the pathology report says. :(

I'm ready to get this show on the road and get rid of this thing!!

:shoot: :galien: :shoot:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Bev! :hugz:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
You are in my thoughts and prayers, Dee. Please take very good care of yourself and remember all of the friends you have at the Village rooting you on :) :hugz:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Michelle! :hugz:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz: Diana,
I'll make sure to keep you in prayer. Keep up your good spirits and your faith and you will win the fight on this one!:angel: May angels guide the surgeon's hands and may God completely heal and restore your health!

·
27,948 Posts
Go get it Dee!:shoot: Love Ya My Friend.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
karlisangel said:
Diana~

You will be in my daily prayers. Thinking of you as well. Glad you have some help with your sister and that she can up date us.
We will be thinking of you and please remember we love you...

Here is your very own guardian angel :angel2: From me to you.
I couldn't have said it better, you will be in my heart and thoughts too. :hugz:

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
You will be in my thoughts and prayers. :hugz:

Get outa here you nasty cancer you are not welcome there!!!:shoot:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Keeping you in my prayers Diana. Asking for God to send His angels to keep watch over you.:angel2:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
See you in the morning Kiddo.....Keep good thoughts. Love You Much...Mom

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Diana, much love and many prayers from this corner of the world. Know that your surrounded with love from all of us.

Were all rooting for you, sweet friend. :hug2:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Okay you are in good hands, your sister has your right hand, Jack has your heart, but we got your back!!!

We will all be praying so hard and I feel so good about this))))))(sending good vibes) You ARE gonns brst this, have faith.

God listens when Frugal Village prays...

We will be waiting and praying. love you...

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Diana,

May God's love and healing hands surround you.:angel2: I am praying so hard here for you, take good care of yourself and know that you are loved!!:angel2:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
karlisangel said:
Diana~

You will be in my daily prayers. Thinking of you as well. Glad you have some help with your sister and that she can up date us.
We will be thinking of you and please remember we love you...

Here is your very own guardian angel :angel2: From me to you.
I agree. Carolyn says it all with her post. Diana, I will be praying for you and wish you a speedy recovery. :hug2: :angel2:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Deed, I will be praying for you everyday, I know that you are going to beat this. Please know that you are surrounded by the love of this Village and we will be there for you as you go through this.

You are very loved!:angel2:

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
We will be praying for you....you will beat this...please take good care of yourself...we love you!!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
diana i have great faith that u can beat this..i used to work with a lady who had an aggressive type of cancer and she beat it..i know u can do the same thing. just take it easy and let others help u.be good to your self.nap as often as u can and listen to your body

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
You'll be in my prayers daily Dee, we're are here during this dark time and we;ll be here celebrating with you when this is gone !!!!!!
God, please watch over our beloved Dee !!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts