Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have 5 school aged kids and 3 toddlers today for daycare. The older kids have been playing board games so well together ( they have not seen each other since end of summer!) and we took break for snack. The younger kids are playing with "new" toys. I rearranged the room last night and brought out a few things to toy room that havent been out for a while.

It is so quiet. I told them I ws doing paperwork on computer today, in case they wondered. That is why I am on here so much today! The computer is in toy room corner, so I can see all still. No babies today, no one in diapers ( although one kid had accident on my front porch before they came in today!)

Lunch will be soon then 5 of them will leave at 12:15 and I will be left with my own 2 and one more! And she will do a nap from 1215-245 at least!

So far I have cleaned out cabinets, cleaned out ALL paperwork, found some coupons that I will use tonight ( free VS panties, Free screwdriver from lowes, free bath and body works coupon, $10 off fashion bug for $10 or more, and then of course polly pocket coupons.) We will be parading around after dcg leaves and going to post office.

Oh and I am still in my Pj's! What a lazy dreary day here. But hope to get alot done from 1215-245!

*Watering plants
*Making some dinners for fri, sat, sun so we eat in not out!
*Sweep kitchen
*Clean bathroom
*Read magazines so I can give away at Thanksgiving
*Upload pictures to walgreens.com

Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and Thanks for reading my useless post! LOL

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
hey it is not useless, just makes me smile.. I have 2 schoolers and 1 4 yr old.. they are all laying down now and watching a movie. I also have my own 2. I had planned to have 4 more but they got to doing something else. good side to that is that these are called commitment weeks and i get paid whether they come or not..
but you have gotten so much done.. I am still just dillying around.. you have a nice thanksgiving...

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Your post brings back memories of my daycare days. I now just have my 3 1/2 month old grandson and he has been sleeping quite a bit today. I did manage to make an apple pie and 10 lbs. of crockpot mashed potatoes for tomorrow. I am so lucky this year, DH is on vacation and he cleaned up for me as I cooked. A couple of things to do after dinner and I will be all set for Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts