Frugal Village Forums banner

My turn to ask for prayers

Tags
prayers turn
914 views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  frugalfranny 
#1 ·
My grandmother is having heart issues so her dr. is putting in a pace maker on Tuesday(my birthday). She is 86 and otherwise her health is pretty good I think. I am just really worried about her. My mom and all her sisters will probably be there on Monday.

#2 ·
Will be sending prayers for your dear grandmother and the doctors working with her. Please let us know how the surgery goes!!

Reactions: militlady
#4 ·
militlady, I know of course you're going to worry. She's elderly, and above all else, she's your grandma. But I wanted to mention that just about everybody comes thru this procedure with flying colors, and they feel much better afterwards. And of course that's my hope for her too.

Sounds like she's got alot of support, and she'll be so glad to see her daughters too. That thought made me smile :)

Try to take it easy, and please let us know how it went.

Hugs!

Theresa :)

#6 ·
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

#12 ·
A new lease on life for her, wishing her my best.:heartsm: So neat what they can do nowadays to help us live longer stronger lives.

#14 ·
Just checking in to see if there is any news - aloha and hugs to all, prayers being sent throughout the day.

#16 ·
I want to thank everyone for their good wishes and prayers.

My grandmother is a very strong woman and in my mind I know this procedure will help her. But my heart will still worry. She has 5 daughter still living and her house is going to be crowded for a few days. Otherwise I might drive up there myself and help take care of making meals and keeping the house clean. Except I am going to Hawaii on Saturday. Actually both my grandmothers are still living and doing fairly well. We have 5 living generations right now. The women in my family tend to live very long lives. Hoping that is the case with my grandma as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.