Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Walgreens last week to buy the Nivea bodywash since it was 2/$5 but my walgreens was sold out so I got a rain check. I went into Walgreens last night and here is what I was able to score!

4 - Nivea bodywash bottles (16.9oz) - 2.50 each with rain check
2 - Wet and Wild Nail polishes - .49 each
2 - Wet and Wild Coloricon brow and eyeliner pencils - .49 each
1 - Wet and Wild Idol eyes cream shadow pencil - .99
1 - Wet and Wild Idol eyes retractable eye pencil - .99
1 - Wet and Wild Coloricon eye shadow single - .99
1 - Wet and Wild Coloricon eye shadow palette - 2.49
1 - Wet and Wild Intuitive Blend foundation/primer - 2.99
1 - bottle of rootbeer - 1.39

Sub total - 21.80+tax

Coupons Used

1 - Wet and Wild $5.00 off when you spend $10
2 - $3.00 off when you buy two Nivea bodywash

Total OOP - 12.33

When we left my boyfriend says "wow we spent 12 dollars on body wash" and I had to open the bag and go through all the makeup we just purchased. lol. After he looked at the receipt he decided we had a good deal. The bodywashes were actually 6.99 each regular price and he told me when he saw the original price on the register he almost told me to put them back.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
You did awesome. I almost went to Walgreen today for some wet and wild, but went home. Oh I wish I had that coupon!

Reactions: Rhayne

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You did awesome. I almost went to Walgreen today for some wet and wild, but went home. Oh I wish I had that coupon!
The coupon was in the Sept. issue of All You magazine. I had a free 2 month sample subscription. The mag is filled with coupons, at least 70-80 dollars worth each month. I didn't clip a lot of coupons out of it because lots were for stuff I don't buy but I still have a few makeup and other coupons that I clipped.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let me just say, the Nivea body wash bottles are HUGE! I think I may have to buy a smaller bottle to put it in OR get a pump bottle. I used it this morning and I swear if I drop that bottle in the shower on my toe, i'll break my toe! And I drop bottles in the shower daily hehe.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Great shopping trip! :clap:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Awesome job!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.