Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to remind everyone if they use mypoints to keep up with where your point status should be. I signed up for a Blockbuster online membership over a month ago for 1,000 points and they were never credited to my account. I'm pretty sure this has happened before with other things I have signed up for, but I haven't kept track of my account or whether or not they are credited.

I contacted mypoints and gave them the information they requested and they quickly posted the points to my account, so there was no harm done. I just know there are a lot of mypoints members here on the FV so I wanted to share my experience so none of you miss out on the points you deserve. :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! :rollsmile

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Thanks for the reminder. Out of curiousity, how many points to ya'll currently have? What have you redeemed for lately? Are there any rewards that you have found to have "more bang for your buck (points)"?
I've got about 21000 points. It's been a few years since I redeemed any, I don;t even rememeber on what. When you don;t do much shopping, and only get your points by clicking, it takes awhile to rack them up.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Thank you TBS.
I have around 8000 points, I'm saving them for my 30th birthday present to myself.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Thanks for heads up. I know it can take up to a month to post points for certain things. When I bought my Entertainment book in Nov it took quite awhile. I always keep track of points owed to me.

As for how many points I have now..... I'm down to a little over 100. I just cashed mine in for Old Navy & Target gift cards that I'm giving to my neice & nephew for their birthdays.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Just signed up.

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
I only have 1425, I had cashed in some for GC's for Christmas. Thanks for the reminder!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm at 2584. I'm going to try to wait until Christmas to turn mine in. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with them yet, use them for myself or as gifts.

·
Registered
300 Posts
i have 2230 points now. 2 weeks back i cashed 1400 points for a $10 cpk gift card for my DH's b'day gift.

G

·
I've had to contact them in the past for online purchases (I miss the Reflect.com deal! They had the best mascara....) to get points credited. I don't shop through them anymore (I either shop through CreationsRewards or Upromise) but it's good to keep track of that stuff.

I have about 2800 and am saving for the Bath & Body Works GC. There was one year I did Borders or Barnes and Noble GC for Christmas presents, but I usually get B&BW cards and wait for their semi-annual clearance sales.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I just unsigned also

1 - 11 of 11 Posts