Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyway to go after a mystery shopping co that has not paid you for shops you completed?

I did several shops for Athpower beginning of June and have not received payment for them. They owe me about $60.00. Every other co I've done shops for pay out within a couple weeks- a month the most. This is almost 2 months.

I tried e-mailing them asking where my money is and that I do not work for free so I will not do any more shops until I am paid for ones I've already done. Gee, and it's a real shocker (NOT!) that my e-mails go unanswered. And of course, their website does not list a phone # to call.

Has anyone ever had this problem with them or anyone else- and what course of action can I take ? I was thinking about calling the corporate offices of the companies I did the shop at and let them know- since they pay Athpower to pay people to do the shops. But I'm not sure that would be my best bet..

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Sometimes they have a delayed system. The one company I work for, takes like 2 months. For July Shops, I won't get paid until September, I think.

·
27,948 Posts
Here's a # I found on their website.hth
simply call us toll free at 877-97-POWER (877-977-6937)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw that #, but it looked more like for client, not shoppers. But I guess I could call and see what happens. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts