Sara

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Gone to Kindergarten

·
FV Buddy aka KathiBob
1,651 Posts
I never went to kindrgarten either, Heather! I've never had my nails done, never went to a prom, or never had a traffic ticket.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Boy I would have been so close to all of those too!!

Only I got my nails done ONCE for my wedding,(never will I get it again they were so HEAVY!) I have never got a traffic ticket (did get a warning just last week though!) :eek:
Never went to prom because our school never did that even :D

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I have never driven a car (or anything else, for that matter). I am absolutely terrified at the thought of it. I suppose I should get some counseling eventually or take a few classes but it hasn't really been an issue because my FH takes the car with him to work all day and we run our errands together in the afternoon/evening.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
I have never..... rode on a jet ski......had a wreck.....wow I can't think of anything else!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I am the same way that was metioned earlier ........

I am the same way that was metioned earlier :
I have never driven a carby myself (or anything else, for that matter). I am absolutely terrified at the thought of it. I have driven the car only when I had my permit but it expired when I was so sick and pregnant with DD!! I have never bungee Jumped!! I do have the desire to get over my fear of driving a car though!!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Of the above mentioned;

I also have never had my nails done,
went to a prom
had a traffic ticket
rode on a jet ski
flown on a plane
bungee jumped

I have never been to Walt Disney World

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
Gone to their senior prom.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Never rode on a plane.
Never eaten lobster, shrimp or crab.
Never owned a brand new car or brand new house.
Never had my ears pierced.
Never rode a roller coaster.
Never had a traffic ticket
Never bungee jumped or white-water rafted.

·
FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob
2,161 Posts
Never bungee jumped, never sky dived--problem with heights. I have also never told my MIL what I think of her, but there is still time for that one ......;)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
smnoel said:
I have never pumped gas. :eek:

Sara
Me either Sara LMAO :laugh:

I have also never seen a shooting star...never driven on the highway. I'm sure I can come up with more.

Michelle

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm amazed at the number of people who have never driven a car.

Let's see.....
I've never bungee jumped. I never went to a prom. Never smoked pot or did any recreational drugs. Never jet ski'd.

I had never mowed a yard before last year (and I'm 34)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I feel like a outsider now....lol...I HAVE done all of the above at least once except ride in a airplane (does hot air balloon count?)

However I don't own a DVD player and I have never been to college (something I really want to do, but can't afford)..

Also I don't have kids-something else I REALLY want to do! :)

I also have never seen the pacfic ocean (i hope to one day)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I have never been in a discoteque dancing or a bar as a young women. I actually didn`t have the adventurous life many teens or young adults usually go through. I was too serious and such a good girl...what can I say...sigh...

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I have never done drugs, don't own a DVD, never bought a "new" car, never had a baby boy, never shaved my legs (AHA! just kidding on that one!):toothy:

·
Registered
281 Posts
I never ...

Went to prom
Got a speeding ticket
Never learned how to swim

1 - 20 of 40 Posts