Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never had a pizza or any other food delivered to my home. In our first home & kids were younger we'd call and then go pick up but since living here and having no pizza places nearby we learned to make our own. We're pretty darn good at it now.

This thing you haven't you done, do you want to? You find another better way to deal or are you content without?

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I've never seen the movie Risky Business :toothy:

·
Registered
469 Posts
I've never been on Facebook (or Twitter) and I work in the IT field. :) Maybe that's WHY I've never had one. . . I see how many people end up with security and privacy compromised and, therefore, I have always wanted to stay away from all that. I know I miss out a lot on family and friends pictures but they all know if they want me to see them then they have to email them to me. . . the "old fashioned" way. :)

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I'm actaully not sure how common this one is - at least, it's maybe more common where I am than it would be internationally: I've never lived anywhere outside of my home city. I've visited places, but I've never studied or worked for an extending time somewhere else.

Boy, would I love to.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
never been to disney, never rode on a train or a cab or a subway,never been to the statue of liberty, never had central heat or air,

·
Registered
432 Posts
I've never been west of Minnesota. We still have a long list of things we want to explore on the east coast, but we are going to do a trip out west within the next few years.

I've also never been on a cruise (a rarity in my world), and I have no desire to ever do one.

·
19,119 Posts
I've never climbed a tree.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
I have never had a homemade birthday cake (even from boxed) on my birthday that wasn't made by me.

I grew up with store bought cakes from a specialty cake bakery. I make my own birthday cakes now.

Hubby makes cakes from time to time ( bunt cakes and cheese cakes mainly) but hasn't made me a birthday cake yet.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I have never been to Key West (and I live in Florida!) I have not been to Calfiornia or Colorado either, and just about everywhere in between.

I have been to Disney World. Will only go back when grandkids are in the picture.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
I've never fallen out of a tree.

I have never broken a bone. And I was a dare devil when I was a child.

I remember jumping from the stair steps to the basement. Landing on the concrete basement floor. My friend and I tried to see from how high a step we could jump.

I jumped from one and smacked my head hard on the basement ceiling/ first floor wall. I mean right in the forehead. Landed on the basement floor.

My friend was nervous we were going to get in trouble but call my mom over. Mom asked what happened. My friend explained. My mom turned to me and said "Well jump from one step lower, okay?" LOL

And we went right back to stair jumping.

Reactions: Liane

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I've never riden a horse. In the south, that is unheard of.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Never eaten liver.

Never seen a single star wars movie.... and I totally plan to keep it that way!

·
Registered
419 Posts
A word of warning. When you have "Never" done a lot of things never joke about a date or age when it will happen. I had never learned to ride a bike, never got my license, wasn't married, never broken a bone, and a few other things. On the license and marriage, I would joke about it happening about the time I turned 30. I did learn to ride a bike when I was 27, but all three of the other things happened within a few months of turning 30. The license just before, the broken bones from a slip on the ice just after and only 2 months before I got married.:lol:

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.