Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only 14 laps to go. Wonder if Harvick will hold on to the lead?

What do you think about Jarrett hitting his pit crew memeber? I know it was an accident. They need to make pit row a little bit better if they are going to have high speed cars coming down them.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, he was able to hang on to 1st. Actually it didn't look like anyone was able to keep up with him. He was way out in front.

His first win of 2003. I bet he was waiting on that one.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
The race was pretty boring while Tony Stewart was so far ahead of everyone! We were seated in turn 3! Left at lap 130 so I didn't get to see the wreck or the finish!

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
I haven't even watched a race this summer. I usually watch it with dh, but since he isn't here....

Where did Jeff Gordon finish?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I think Jeff was 4th. DH was rooting for Kenseth, while I was hoping Busch would pull up to the front. Ya know, it seems poor Dale Jarrett isn't having a bit of luck at the Brickyard lately. He was running awesome there last year, some say he could have won, but anyways, he pitted last year and took off with the gas can still in his tank, so he got penalized and had to go back so far and lose his position.
So, has anyone heard how the pit crew member from DJ's team is doing? They didn't have any updates during the race other than he was aware as they were taking him to the hospital. I hope he is okay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts