Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was there!! WOOHOO!!! I received the ultimate freebie if you are a NASCAR fan!! One of my coworker's DH owns a sporting goods store and they were giving away free tickets for the weekend. She asked me Wed. if I had tickets yet. I didn't and I probably wouldn't have, but she gave me tickets for Sat. and Sun. They were awesome seats; they were in front of pit row and you could see the whole track. It was the first live NASCAR race I have been too and I had fun!!! The sponsors give away so much stuff too. DH and I came home with all kinds of freebies.....even 2 rolls of Scott toliet paper. LOL!!!:crackup: I hope I get to go again in November when it comes back to Texas. This time I hope JR. isn't involved in an accident. I thought he had a chance today.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I am so jealous!!! What fun!!! Glad you had a great time. It was a great race - I bet it was even better live!!! I love Mark Martin and Jeff Burton, so I was very happy.
Hope you get to go back again for the fall race.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Glad you had a great time :)

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Glad you had such a good time. I'd love to go to a race but have never gotten around to it.

·
Registered
519 Posts
We got a ton of freebies when we went to Martinsville a few weeks ago. My DH kept getting all of these Goody headache powders and Tums. WTH?!? I made him give them to his dad! I didn't want his "clutter"! I did get some of those cool mini-Sharpie pens. Those are great.

I'm with you about Jr. I'm surprised you didn't hear me screamin' all the way in Texas when he was wrecked!

Stephanie

·
Registered
652 Posts
You lucky duck....we go to the races at the Kansas Speedway. There is nothing better than the sounds of the engines when they give the command...glad you had a great day!! Kathy

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We got a ton of freebies when we went to Martinsville a few weeks ago. My DH kept getting all of these Goody headache powders and Tums. WTH?!? I made him give them to his dad! I didn't want his "clutter"! I did get some of those cool mini-Sharpie pens. Those are great.

I'm with you about Jr. I'm surprised you didn't hear me screamin' all the way in Texas when he was wrecked!

Stephanie
I love those little sharpie pens too!!! LOL!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts