Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have till tomorrow to finish filling out my disability paperwork and it has to be postmarked no later than tomorrow.

I have most of it done but I am stuck on what to say on the "How do your illnesses, injuries or conditions limit your ability to work?"

I kinda know what I want to say but I'm just not sure how to say it. I guess I'm just afraid they won't think my reasons are good enough to put me on disability.

So maybe a few prayers for clarity or clear thinking would be needed.

I'm not real depressed today so that is good but I am fatigued and that tends to make me not be able to think good.

·
27,948 Posts
Hoping you find just the words for what you want to say, Dolphin.
You'll be in my thoughts. :heartsm:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Dolphin,just say what is on your mind. I think the biggest issue is what the Dr. writes,but I am doing the same thing you are,and that part is the hardest. We know that pain is so hard to describe to anyone who doesn't live with it,or the emotion that goes with it. Do your best,and it will be fine.:hugz:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Thinking of you Dolphin :hugz:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I hope you find the right words !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Tell it the way it really IS and don't miss anything out however trivial it may seem to you - Put the LOT down.

I hope it comes to you easily - Thinking of you - Keep your spirits up - 'This too shall pass!' (are you sick of hearing that one yet? ;) )

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Thinking of you Dolphin. I hope you find just the words that will explain how you feel or what you are experiencing.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The paper work is in the mail. It will be postmarked today. I wrote out a few things last night but when I got up this morning, I was a little more clear headed and was able to write and think. So it's all done. Won't know anything for a few months. Hoping my docs are keeping accurate records is the main thing.

I looked outside a few min. ago without my sunglasses and now I have an optical migraine so I gotta get off of here cause the screen is too white and I have having trouble seeing(it happens alot) but I wanted to thank you all for your prayers and encouragement. I KNOW they helped!

Thank you

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Good luck and I will keep you in my prayers.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Yes, I will also be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.:heartsm: (((hugs)))

1 - 11 of 11 Posts