Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys....I need some prayers.
15 patients in our dialysis clinic have suspected SARS....I am in quarantine for 10 days...I can ONLY go to work. I have to take my temperature 2 times a day, wear all the precautions and worst of all, the one week Todd is home, I can't see him! That means I won't see him for 7 weeks! :mad:

Please pray that all the patients don't have SARS, that I won't get it and that all this will go away soon. And that I won't go crazy with anxiety and fear!

Thanks

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Theresa, my thoughts will be with you and those patients.

Please take care. :hugz:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
AW! Not fun! Sorry to hear that yyou are in quarantine! I hope that all goes well, and that noone has SARS.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Theresa, this has crossed my mind several times in thinking about y0u. I will be praying that all is well. The main thing is that you follow what the authorities say is best. You bet I will be praying for you and all the patients. Keep in touch.

·
Registered
601 Posts
YOU ARE DEFINATELY IN MY PRAYERS --I HOPE NO ONE THERE HAS IT AFTER ALL....... :angel2: watching over you.......

·
27,948 Posts
Sorry to hear this news Theresa.Please take care and know that I'm wishing for the best for everyone involved. Sorry you and your sweeties reunion is postponed, making up for lost time might be fun though (something to look forward to in this time of uncertainty) This whole thing is crazy and I hope it will all be over soon.

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all your kind thoughts...these cases are causing a lot of serious concern here because there is no link to any of the previous cases....I am worried, but trying not to think about it too much.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz:Theresa,
You will be in my prayers and so will those patients at the hospital. I know it can't be fun to be under quarentine. I'm amazed they are even having you come to work. Take care, spend lots of time resting and please know that we are all here for you!:angel2:

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Debbie, the reason we have to work is because it is an essential service...if they don't have dialysis, they die....it is unfortunate I don't work in a doctor's office...but we have to be there to take care of them. I just hope we all (staff and patients) can handle all this!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Now I understand! As long as you are all showing no signs of the illness, then you have to report for work right? I'm so sorry, for you and the patients there. I'm sure it's a scary time for all of you!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Sending many hugs and prayers your way!! Please keep us updated.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Theresa, you are in my thoughts and prayers :(

:hugz:

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Theresa, I will pray for you and the patients. I pray it is not SARS and no one gets it!. I would be scared too. I will pray for you not to be afraid.

Keep good thoughts.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Oh Theresa :hugz: I am praying for you and for the patients. I pray that no one gets SARS and that you are off quarantine real soon. You are good stuff and a dedicated worker!! Bless you!!:angel2:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Oh Theresa, I know that this is very scary. Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts. I hope there is nothing to this and you can get back to normal living very soon.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Oh, Theresa! :( You must be so scared! I'll be praying for you and I'll keep you in my thoughts. :hugz: I'm sending lots of (((((hugs))))).

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
What a scarey experience. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts