Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The little 3 pound 8 ounce baby i gave birth to 18 years ago flies out tonight to start a grown up life. She could use some prayers for a safe trip and I could use some for courage to say see you later...Its 45 minutes before we leave and I am welling up...Help.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
I will pray for a safe trip for your dd. I am sending big {{{hugs}}} to you.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Robin, sending safe flight thoughts and great big hugs your way!!! I haven't been there but I know I will in the near future!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Awwwwww Big Sister, I won't tell you not to cry. It would do no good..... She's doubles in wieght since then and is a lot more indipendant ..... Don't worry, she'll be fine........ Have a wonderful trip Honeybee !!!!!!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
10 MINUTES UNTIL HER FLIGHT LEAVES. hAD TO LEAVE HER AT THE FRONT GATE. tHANKS TO TERRORISTS, WE COULD NOT SEE HER TO HER GATE! LONG DAY!

·
27,948 Posts
Big hug Robin! Ya done good!
I wish your Dd all good things. :heartsm:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Aww Robin :hugz: - I guess I'm a bit late? I hope everything went ok and you are feeling better.

I'm thinking of you.

She 'was' tiny! - I'm glad she's doubled in weight now ;)

Take care Robin - Think of how proud she's going to make you.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:hugz: Robin

Know in your heart you did a good job. We are here for you! :hugz:

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Robin, how are ya' doing? Sending prayers for a safe trip for your daughter. You've done a wonderful job and remember you are always her Mom and she'll always need you! {{{HUGS}}}:smball:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Robin, I hope all went well with DD flight. I know it must have been heartwrenching to see her fly off, but it is such a wonderful new adventure for her. I am sending you lots of :hugz: and prayers.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
One day I will have to face this...BIG GRACI HUGS and lots of prayers!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She just touched down...she sprouted her wings and I AM so proud, just a little emotional about her growing up. Where did all the years go?

She is going to be an awesome writer one day, I have known that since she was a little girl.
I will miss her grouchy mornings!

Thanks for the prayers, I will keep you posted about how she does!

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Thinking of you and hoping you are feeling a little better about her now. She will be fine.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I guess I am late in saying I hope the trip goes smoothly, but my thoughts and prayers will be with her and you as she is out on her own now. I can't wait to read her publishings one day.:D

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Robin I just saw this thread. I know exactly how you feel and yes it is very, very hard. But as we all know, our little ones have to move on.

God will give you the strength to get through, but it is still very hard.

Good luck to her in her endeavors.

Keeping you in my thoughts.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I can't even imagine this yet, but know it must be a difficult time. I'm sure you're so proud of her.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
Robin, I'm thinking of you, and remembering the quote that I saw on Oprah the other day:

"We give our children two gifts;
Roots to keep them grounded,
And wings to fly away."

Well, it was something like that. Thinking of you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts