Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this deal:

This is on several blogs today but it is such a stellar deal, I had to pass it on. Us homeschoolers zip through the paper, you know! Office Depot has a case of 5000 Xerox High-Speed Copy Paper (8.5" x 11", 20lb, 92 brightness) for only $15.19 shipped. (regular price is over $55!!!!) That is right, shipping is included!!!

1. Go to www.officedepot.com

2. Search and Add 345603 ( Price : $5.59 ) - Buy 10 of these

3. Search and Add 429266 ( Price : $0.29 )

4. Apply coupon code: Coupon Price : -$31.00 Code : 73649244

5. Apply coupon code: Coupon Price : -$10 off $25 Code : 44141777

6. ***Tax may apply. It did here for me, but it was still only $16 and some change!**

It was posted here:

http://justenjoythejourney.blogspot.com/2007/03/need-copycomputer-paper-great-deal.html

I ordered and thanked her.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
This couldn't be more perfect - I just ran out tonight! Thanks so much for sharing.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Wow! thanks!

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ordered the paper on Tuesday night and I received it this morning! Yea!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I ordered it yesterday and the door bell rang when I got home....it scared me ! If I would have known it was the ups man I would have answered it. Well it's waiting at the office for me, hubby's going to have to help me with that heavy box. I generally don't answer the door when he isn't home, unless I'm expecting someone. Wow they are lightening fast with delivery.
I still can't believe what a deal that was, thanks again for the heads up on that one.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I already have a tracking number. It should be here either tomorrow or Monday. I think it's funny they shipped the tiny box of paperclips separately :lol:

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My paper clips arrived with the paper, but they were the only item in an oversized package. Made me laugh!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks! I just ordered, Such a good deal. I go through tons of paper,this will help. Best thing is, I dont have to carry all that to the car, out of car, into house. It will be at my front door .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts