Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my shots for my MS, and the nurse is coming next Thursday to teach me how to do the shots. I am also having a spinal MRI done that day to see if I have any lesions in my neck and spine.

I am really nervous about both of these because I hate needles!!

I have been feeling pretty bad this week too. My boss took one look at me last night and sent me home because he was afraid i would pass out and get hurt. I felt like I was floating almost and my face has been numb for several days.

I would appreciate any good thoughts you can send my way!

·
27,948 Posts
Sending you good health wishes Angie!You take good care of yourself.:hugz:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Angie I will be praying for you daily :angel2: :angel2: and sending lots of good thoughts your way..... I hope everything goes ok with the shots...I know how it is --i have a liver disease and have to take shots at home from time to time...

Please lmk if there is anything i can do for you.....:angel2: :angel2:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Take care of yourself and try to get in some little rest periods throughout the day. Do you have air conditioning? :hugz:

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
You have my thoughts and prayers....please take care of yourself and get some rest.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
:hugz: Angie, I hope you'll be feeling better soon. My prayers are will you as well. Take care of yourself.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Angie, I hope your treatments will help very soon !!!!!!
{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Hang in Angie...You can handle this. Our eldest Daughter has MS, but is in remission now. Our thoughts & prayers are with you in this battle. ;) Liz

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Angie, you take care, try to rest as much as possible. I am terrified of needles as well, but when i get shots I try to think more about what the shot will do for me rather than the needle itself. Hope that helps some. :hugz:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Angie you are in my thoughts. :hug2:

I too am terrified of needles so I know how you feel. Please take care of yourself and know we are here for you. :hugz:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Angie, sending you good thoughts and prayers.:hugz:

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Angie it will be ok. I have to take shots weekely, it will become so normal you wont even mind!!!!
Take care sweetie!!!

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone!

Debbie I take allergy shots every weeek too, but I don't give them to myself..lol. That's what scares me most.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts