Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need good thoughts for DHSB, he got married last year after BIL was murdered and his wife pulled a gun on him Wednesday, she didn't shoot him (Thank You Lord). She scratched his face up really bad and was hitting him, He's a really big guy 6'4" and 250 + lbs. But gentle as a lamb.
I think she has really LOST her mind!!
He took a restraining order out on her, and is going to file for Divorce. She told him she would NEVER give him a divorce that he will be stuck taking care of her for the rest of his life!!! There are no children from this marriage, but his son who is 16 is so very upset that all this is happening. I've offered my home to them as a sort of "Safe Haven". Don would really filp his lid if he lost another brother, I know I would too. Sorry this is so long, but I've seen the power of prayer work in this community and am asking for them for my own family.

·
27,948 Posts
Wow. Glad they have your home to go to. Be very careful though that woman sounds totally irrational & no telling what she'll do & to whom.
Sorry things are so scary & crazy again.:(
I'll be thinking of you guys and hope for a peaceful solution to all of this. :hugz:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Ellise I am so sorry that your BIL is going through this. I am sending prayers for your family. :angel2:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only good thing is she doesn't know where we live, although it's only about 30 minutes from them. He said she has been drinking heavily again and is hooked on Rx pain medication, so she's "high" all the time. We have to go get SBIL's boat from his house today, I am so very scared that she's going to show up. If she does then We'll just leave and maybe she won't fly off the handle. I just don't want any trouble out of her, just want to get SBIL's things he asked us to get and be done with it all.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Elise, I'll have a thought for your bil in my prayers. This is scary...:(

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
You got it Ellise, you didn't need anymore stress, I hope she doesn't cause you any trouble.....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ellise - I will pray for you and your family. I hope it all works out. The situation sounds very scary - please be careful.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Good thoughts & prayers for you & yours Ellise. Be careful, women can be as bad as men. Hope everything works out for your BIL.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
big :hugz: Ellise to you and your family. Praying for your BIL and that he can break free from this disturbed woman and that she will leave him alone.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Be careful Ellise. She sounds very unstable. Thank goodness she doesn't know where you live.

I will be saying a prayer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts