Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Moderator aka AmyBob
13,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DS5 is a SuperHero fanatic. So, he's asked for a SuperHero themed party. He only invited 5 little friends and we're having it at home, so I don't need to go nuts, but I have 5 5-year old boys coming over for an hour and a half. I plan on doing "pin the mask on Batman" and we're getting a SpiderMan pinata. I'll probably also do a "Hot Potato" game where they pass around his Spider Man doll (everyone who gets out gets a prize). However, if it's nice, I'd love to get them outside. I was thinking of some kind of obstacle course with the hula hoops and baseball bases or something. I need more games, but am drawing a complete blank. Anyone???

· Registered
9,309 Posts
Reactions: AmyBoz

· Registered
608 Posts
My daughter wants a SuperHero party as well. We are going to do a create-your-own superhero with stuff we have around the house including towels, gloves, random pieces of material, cloaks and capes and dress-up dresses.

She is inviting girls and boys, I think (up to 6 other kids). I will have everyone create a costume, then we will have everyone draw a picture of their new creation and the super power associated with it.

The rest of the games will just be normal stuff except I want to do a blind folded create a face. Same idea as pin the tail on the donkey. Just have a huge face outlined and use blank stickers to draw features on - hair, eyes, ears, mouth, mustache, bow tie, etc. then have the kids try sticking them on in the "right" place. That way, everyone participates in creating a funny face.

Cake and ice cream and everyone goes home with their picture.

· Technical Support Sleuth
7,622 Posts
If you do party favors, check the Target dollar spot. They always have super hero stuff (crayons, stickers, cups, plates, socks, etc.)

Do you guys have Nerf Guns? If so, you can make targets out of the villians and have a shooting range.

This website suggests a 'hero and villian game' out of silly string. Super Hero Squad Birthday Party | ThePartyAnimal-Blog

Have the kids come dressed up as their favorite super hero!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.