Frugal Village Forums banner

need some feedback, please!!

Tags
feedback
1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Ellise 
#1 ·
I was going to put some crafts in a local Christmas bazaar we are having in my community. I don't have any idea how much to ask for the items and I don't know if they are good enough, or cute enough, or if anyone would like them - the business I want to start is called

*CATS WITH WINGS* What do you think of these I have other things but these are the most time consuming because of all of the tiny little bits to sew. Also do you thik I should wax dip the big white cats? Please be brutally honest . :)

#2 ·
My brutally honest opinion is... they're adorable! I'm sure they'll sell! :)

Price-wise, it really varies from area to area. In my hometown, things go for much less than where I live now-- and we're only fifteen minutes away! I'd get to some local craft shows before then and compare prices in your area.

Good luck!

#6 ·
I didn't keep good records of anything - the average time is about 45 minutes on each of the sewn ones. They are kindof done in layers and then I had to turn and stuff. The little faces are embroidered. I think I spent about 18.00 on the stuff for the little fleece kitties and I have enough to make 50 of the littl bitty ones. Those I actually have down to about 25 mins each - the little hanging kitties were the really time consuming ones (the red kitties) and I think I figured $6.00 would actually pay for my time and materials but sounds kind of pricey to me. Bruce said $8 but he doesn't know what people spend on crafts.

#12 ·
Hey now....I think the people with the most cats should have first dibs on who gets them!!!!;) I have 5 cats!!!!:toothy:

Really Kimmee, they are adorable! I'd spend about $6 each on them easily at a craft show.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.