Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put your thinking caps on, I need your help naming these babies!
I have so many kitties inside and out, I can't seem to think of new names! :D

The first little guy is pretty quiet. He does play, but he is content just laying on his back and chewing his own toes! Hardly ever meows (unless he is scared) and is pretty layed back.

Here is his pic, I'll take new pics soon as they are growing so fast.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot, he is sorta beige in color with dark gray ears and tail and some markings on the backs of his hind legs.

Kitten #2 is going to be another bugger! :laugh: He loves to play lots and can bite really hard already! Whenever I am in the room with them or lately I have been bringing them out of the room for 1/2 hour at a time, he is on the move constantly!

He is white with a black nose, dark gray (maybe will be black) tail and down the backs of his hind legs, and he is getting some tan markings on the top of his head! He also has 20 toes!!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like Digit!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Digit is a cute name!!! :D

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
I like Digit too! What a great name!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay, that takes care of 1, how bout the other??? :laugh:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I don't have good ideas for names...sorry...all I can think of is Fluffy. Not very original...many kittens are called that way, I think? Digit is cute and original!

Lucie

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like it too, when I told my dh yesterday he said "Well now you know the name of the other one!" I said "What?" He says "What goes with Digit? Think of something to do with math." I'm stumped and he won't tell me, he said I'll figure it out sooner or later!!!! :toothy:

Anyone have any idea what he is talking about??? :)

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
The Kittens are so adorable .
Digit is a really cute name.
Kitten #2 loves to move around alot and he plays really hard and he bites really hard ( How about thename Fidget for Kitten#2).

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
when i saw the first one i thought it had such a cute face that if he were mine...id name him "face"...LOL

And I LOVE the name digit!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I love the suggestion of Fidget to go with Digit, unless of course Fidget would also have ten toes then he would have to be called Deca.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ladies, I want to thank you all for your suggestions. :thanx:

I had a name picked out for one of them but was stumped on a second name. Well I finally picked 2 names out, 1 is with Bev's permission!! And their names are..................................

You will have to see my new post to find out!!! :laugh:

http://www.frugalvillage.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=145203#post145203

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Diana - ROFLMAO!!! That is cruel! ;)

I don't know how I missed this thread originally (???) but I did! This is the first time I've seen it - The kittens are so cute.

For names how about ........................... No I wouldn't LOL :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts