Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Ladies- I need your opinions about the times for our chats. We have had 2 chats that were scheduled:

Pacific time- 7:00pm
Mountain time- 8:00pm
Central time- 9:00pm
Eastern time- 10:00pm

My question is do you think that this is too late? Would you prefer to have them earlier in the evening?

We have had a great time chatting at the 2 that we have had so far and I am hoping that everyone can pop in to one of them in the future. It is so much fun to chat and bond with each other.

We will be some chats during the day at various times too. I will be posting times for them a day or two in advance of them here in the Veranda.

Have a great day!

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
9 pm central is great for me. I hate to be in another room chatting on the puter when I haven't seen dh all day long...but he's almost always nodding off by 9. ;) What days are we having the chats?

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
These are good times for me, especially when they are on Sunday evenings!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
10:00 Eastern is too late for me. I'm usually on my way to bed by then, because I get up at 6:00. Between 8 and 10 would be better for me. I love to chat here, but I can't keep up with the night owls.;)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
10 pm Eastern time is too late for me as well. I'm up by 5 am so I need to be in bed by 10.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
10:00 pm eastern is pretty late for me too. I get up each day at 5:30, so I like to be going to bed by then. I was at the last 2 and they were a blast, but I had to leave 'cause it was my bedtime. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts