Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of you here know that I suffer from anxiety. Well, my court date is Wednesday, and my anxiety level has been through the roof. I don't want to up my meds, because I have to be thinking straight when I go to court. My ex pays so little in support, I can't believe he wants it suspended. Says he's not working, but I know he is and is being paid under the table.

I don't know why he wants to put me through this, but he does. I just hope I can be strong and that the court won't see how scared and nervous I am. If anyone talks to kj, tell her I really need that stinkeye!! I have to get it together,but I am in desperate need of your prayers that I will be able to represent me and my kids without looking stupid. My lawyer tells me to stay calm, but that's really hard when you suffer from anxiety!! Anyway, I would appreciate your prayers.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Autumn,
I will keep you in my prays and think good throughts for you........
Fern

·
Registered
419 Posts
I will remember you in my prayers. God Bless.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Autumn! {{HUGS}} I sure feel for you... I suffer from anxiety too. You will definitely be in my thoughts & prayers hon :)

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Autum! Keep you head high! You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope it all goes your way.

·
Registered
820 Posts
autumnlynn, your in my prayers.

Jesus knows the pain you feel,
He can save and He can heal.
Take your burden to the Lord
And leave it there.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Good luck to you. I am sending hugs and saying a prayer for you right now.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks so much everyone. I am feeling calmer today, so the prayers are working. I'll let you know how things go. I just wish it were all over.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
thinking of you and hoping it all goes well

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Autumn, I hope you are doing okay. Can you feel the positive vibes?? They are being sent your way!!!Thinking and praying for you. Let us know how it goes, we all be wondering and worrying about you!!!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Autumnlynn just remember that you are doing this for your children. Focus on them. Prayers and good vibes being sent your way.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I'm saying prayers!!

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
prayers being sent your way right now.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, Autumn. :hugz:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Autumn, bless your heart. I'm saying prayers for you. Hugs to you!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Autumn, you are in my thoughts and prayers today. :hugz:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.