Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You will have to unscramble the word and give a short description of what that word means or does and where and when you would use it in a particular needle art. If you can find a picture online and post it, that would be great too.

Today's word is worth 2 points.

ndeatsl eibnglo

Good Luck! 

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
this one is hard. I have the first word. is the second word missing any letters?

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No it isn't missing any letters, but it is a hard one. I had never heard of it myself. :)

If no one guesses by 2:30 pm eastern time, I will post a hint.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HINT: It is a stitch used in a needle art.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations Arlene!! :hurray: You will receive 2 points for today's correct answer!

Did the hint help you or did you just figure it out? :)

We have a close contest here ladies, and only 2 more days to go! :D

Standings:

Arlene = 4 points
Karen = 2 points
Denise = 1 point
CJ = 4 points
Melissa = 3 points
Darlene = 1 point

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Oh, LOL. I am a Ditz. I thougt Goblein was spelled different. LOL :dopey: <-- me

WTG Arlene!!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
WTG Arlene!!

Your never going to believe this, but while I was looking this up and had the last word right, I got a virus. It wasn't even through e-mail. I've been working on this all afternoon, and getting helping from Norton. Good gravy, you can't even do a proper search anymore. I've never had this happen before!!! :eek: :mad:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, I have never heard of getting a virus while searching? I'm glad you were able to get it cleared up. :hugz:

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
CJ!!!:surprise: and :yikes: I have never heard of that either-getting one while searching-hope you got it and everything stays ok for you!!

DeeDee-I knew it almost as soon as I read Melissa's response, but the hint didn't hurt just to make sure!!! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.