Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to the Christmas crafts thread, I found the "not martha" site and my now-tidy fridge door is very appreciative! I put magnets on the back of a bulletin board I've been meaning to hang somewhere, made some of the marble magnets, and made the pen holder thingy today. Yes, there's still a bunch of crap on my fridge door, but now it's organized crap and looks much better!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I love it You did a really good job; it looks so cute.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
It looks great!

·
27,948 Posts
Your "organized crap" looks great. Teasing you because I have my own bunch of "stuff" on my fridge & mine doesn't look anywhere near as fancy as yours.
Looks great! :thumb:

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Your "organized crap" looks great. Teasing you because I have my own bunch of "stuff" on my fridge & mine doesn't look anywhere near as fancy as yours.
Looks great! :thumb:
:yeah: only I bet I have more junk on my fridge than anybody, lol. I have a "sea witch" picture on there as well as about 5 other characters from the Little Mermaid, amongst other things.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
That looks great. You did a wonderful job on it! I'll have to really look that site over tomorrow.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Good job! :thumb:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Very cute idea!! You did a great job!!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
maybe I should do something like that.......right now it looks like a redneck fridge.......... About 40 magnets and 8 or 9 pics............lol
Fern

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I love your fridge door -- looks great! Any of us with kids are inundated with kid art, so we all must have absolute scads of crap on the doors. I have had to make the inside of my pantry into an impromptu art gallery as well.

·
Registered
895 Posts
looks good!! :cheer: My dd has 2 of those boards in her room for pictures.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Very cute! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts