Frugal Village Forums banner

New and Improved non-smoking Graci

1K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  graci42 
#1 ·
Announcing the New and improved NON-smoking Graci!

I haven't had a cigerette since Tuesday, 10:30 a.m. !!!!!!:smball:

I haven't cheated or snuck anything! I'M SOOOOO PROUD OF ME!

#5 ·
Good job, Graci! Keep it up! I know you can do it!

#7 ·
Graci, I am so very proud of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hang in there !!!!!!!!!!!!:D

#11 ·
You should be proud! Good for you Graci, this is one of the best gifts you could ever give yourself.
You're definately worth it.:heartsm:

#14 ·
Oh Graci. I am so prouid of you. I quit almost 15 months ago, cold turkey. Remember, everyday gets a little easier. Pm me for encouragement. You are gonna breathe so much easier!!!!

#15 ·
WOW! Thanks for all the encouragement! I have smoked more than 1/2 of my life. I quit for a year once. In the past 2 1/2 yrs, I have tried to quit 3 times.

No more "trying" to quit. Tuesday I quit for the last time!

Today is Saturday and I still haven't cheated. I am breathing easier and I've been on my Nordic Track all week. I still need to do it for today but I will this evening!

I have the occassional anxiety attack, but I make myself breathe thru it. They usually occur when I'm being attacked on all four sides by kids...eeeeek...hahahaha!

Thanks Everyone and Robin, I'll pm you if it starts getting rough!

Hugs!!

#16 ·
Remember, the cravings only really last seconds, even though they seem like hours sometimes they are really short. Take it one craving at a time. I am so proud of you!!!

#17 ·
Those brief seconds feel overwhelming at the time...I breathe...hehehee I nearly hyperventalated one time...hehehehehe

I'm doing fine, Robin...don't worry!

hugs!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.