Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a great deal - $350 - for a sleeper sofa and love seat in cherry red in pretty good condition. They're going in my rec room, which previously had all mismatched furniture. My walls are a light, creamy yellow, so I'm going to do one wall in cherry red and get decorative accents to tie the two colors together. This is a pic of the couch at the previous owner's home. couch.jpg

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
WOw! Looks very clean! and a great steal for a sleeper ! those things are expensive! and heavy too. lol hope you had help moving it. :)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
That is a deal!!! Be sure you get a lint roller.....red shows everything...speaking from experience here :) Hope it's comfy....you got a great deal!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Don't you just love it when you find a great deal? Those look awesome.

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
great deal..it looks great.....and yes a sleeper is heavy..please post when u bring it home..hope it is comfy.......great deal from the looks of it

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Great looking living room set! You did a good job! Have fun putting it all together!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is already moved in - I just haven't had a chance to take a pic yet of it in my house. My bf and his bro moved it in - yes, heavy!

Reactions: Libby

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Now see, if I had been able to find a deal like that (and if Hubs had a brother...) I wouldn't be re-doing the sleeper we have! Great find! I'm jealous!

And I have to say, I LOVE you guys for this thread. Another place I chat sometimes, which is more "SoccerMoms (and Dads) pretending to be budget" someone mentioned buying a used couch in an "I'd NEVER do THAT" sort of horrified tone and they all were going on and on about it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Great find and one of my favorite colors. Looks in really great shape. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
WTG :applause:

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Looks very nice! Congratulations on the great find!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
VERY pretty! And in a style that's very easy to work around too! I really would love to see a picture of it all put together. I'm sure you're going to have a lot of fun with that....I know I'd be jumping on the challenge of hunting down those perfect pieces! :)

congrats to you! I'm sure you're already loving it!

Theresa ;)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Very nice and great price! :clap:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts