Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Unix Ninja
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now you can build your own avatars with different accessories.
Look in your control panel to customize your own avatar.

Please note that cost for items varies.
Each post you make on the forum will give you 1 point.

How creative can you be?

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
what do we use the points for??

:)

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
ohhhh ok - i get it :)

I was having soooo much fun until - gasp! I realized that there is Army, Navy, Air Force, BUT NO USMC :(

baaa hum bug!

(that is all)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Well, will ya lookit!! I have a buddy for my Emma now!!!

·
Unix Ninja
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Updated Ranks for USMC.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
ohhh, this is FUN!

what's so funny to me is just how close this little thing looks like the real me! :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Am I missing it? I don't see a red haired doll :(

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
hmmm.....

When I click on living avatars, I just get a blank screen, and at the bottom left hand corner, it says "done" - so I cannot see what you are referring to - sound fun though, wish I could see it!

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
When I click on living avatars, I just get a blank screen, and at the bottom left hand corner, it says "done" - so I cannot see what you are referring to - sound fun though, wish I could see it!
Same here - except I don't even get the word "done" on the bottom of my screen. It is just a blank page.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts

I get the same response as you:hmmm:.

·
Registered
186 Posts

Go into the part that says 'Purchase items'. There will be lots of folders. Choose the folder you want; there will be either more folders or you'll see items. Such as if you choose the Pets folder, you'll get more folders listed cats, dogs, etc. Go in the cats folder, and you'll find lots of cats.

·
Unix Ninja
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok I fixed a bug in display for internet explorer. everyone should be able to see it now.

·
27,948 Posts
I see you have a feather in your cap, well earned, the bug has been exorcised for me & I don't see the white screen anymore. Thanks;)

·
Unix Ninja
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If anyone is a graphic artist and would like to make dolls let me know. :)

I will scourge the internet to find more options images... :)

Darlene,

Ah...look at my avatar now! World of Warcraft...hehehe... :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts