Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just heard about this sight and it sounds like something I definitely need. Heres a little bit about myself:
I'm 23 years old and married to a wonderful man (in avy). We have a beautiful 7-month old girl, Mica. We live just outside of Boston, a fun, yet super-expensive little city. :shake: We are slowly trying to convert to more a eco-friendly and simplistic lifestyle. I've made a few changes (cloth dipes, making my own beauty care and home care products, cloth bags), but I'm looking into making a lot more. I'm looking forward to all the advice from the pros.
Thanks in advance for your welcome.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh my, I just realized my avy is really big. I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules with that or my siggy. If I am, please let me know.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Hey there and welcome to Frugal Village! :)
If you have ANY tips to share, please do! :wave:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Welcome to the village!! We're super glad to have you here. If you have any questions, just ask.

I love how Mica is just peeking over her snuggly there. Great pic with Dad smiling down over her. Very sweet. :)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:welcome: to frugal village. My daughter Miranda is 7 mos too. :) Very sweet avatar.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Welcome :welcome2:

I'm in MA too...about 30 miles NW of Boston.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
:welcome2: to the Village. We are all thrilled to have you here. Please make yourself right at home and feel free to jump in anywhere.

·
27,948 Posts
Love your avatar Mellie and want to welcome you to the Village. Please go ahead & make yourself at home.:apple:

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
:pumpkin: :pumpkin: welcome!!!! :pumpkin: :pumpkin:

·
Registered
291 Posts
:welcome: I am fairly new here myself.

I also live in MA south of the city.
I am a single mom of 2 beautiful girls (Brenna & Bridget).

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hi, welcome to the village. I hope you enjoy it here.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Village!! :wave2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts