Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How did you hear about Frugal Village? I was searching for articles on Discount Groceries and found the state by state list on this community.

What interests you here? I have always been a very frugal person and I like to share my skills with others. Who knows, maybe I'll learn a few things... ;)

What will you contribute? I work in a discount grocery and I know a few things about saving money.
Do you know any other members here? No but I make friends easily.

I am a many-faceted person (in no particular order): fiber artist, inventor, nature lover, animal rescuer, foodie, voracious reader, minister and healer. I have been a customer at my local discount grocery for about 6 years and working for them for a little over 1 of those years. My family has always said I could find the best food bargains! I own my own home (no more mortgage!!!) and have 5 furbabies living with me. I am in a long-term relationship of 9 years with a wonderful person who happens to have a handicap and a boxer service dog (my boxer's brother!).

I look forward to meeting a lot of interesting and fun people in this community!!

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hi and Welcome!

Hang on I'm sure someone will let you know they are gluten free.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts