Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am interested in joining in the fun here. :sun: I lurk on several different finance/frugality forums, but I have been looking for a "home" where I can jump in and participate because, as motivating as lurking can be, I know that I truly get the most inspiration when I am an active member of a community.

How did you hear about frugal village? I found a link to Frugal Village on a Dave Ramsey-centered forum, where I am an avid lurker.

What interests you here? Frugality, decluttering, personal finance management, all of it!

What will you contribute? As much as I can. I am one of those budgeting nerds, and have learned so much from others over the past several years. Perhaps I can begin to give back a little for newer newbies.

Do you know any other members here? Not that I know of, though you always seem to come across people here and there who you already know from here or there.

How many kids? Ages? Two girls. Kira is 5 and Charlotte will be 3 on April 1st. Hoping for another in the next year or so!?

Tell us about yourself. I'm a SAHM and looooooong-time college student finally approaching graduation after eleven years of part-time, coming and going work on my undergrad - December, here I come!!

Do you own any pets? One dog - border collie/Lab mix. One cat - long-haired domestic. One bunny - furry.

Occupation? Mom.

Married or single? Married, nine years.[/b]

Interests and hobbies? I'm actively enjoying the "Mom" stage of my life, right now. Finishing up college and contemplating my next stage of education to tide my over until I re-enter the work force after all of my kids are in full days of school. We're hoping to have two more, so that will probably be 8-10 years from now. I am our households financial manager, and it is a "job" that I truly enjoy. I consider our personal financial planning and frugality to be both interests and hobbies.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Welcome!!! What is you major in college?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Hello karkli, welcome to Frugal Village.

·
27,948 Posts
Nice to meet you! :apple: I hope you make yourself at home and do go with that active member stance.:thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.