1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 new t-shirts for men:

1) Large Marvel green t-shirt with picture of captain Marvel on front
2) Large Tall Hanes red beefy tshirt
3) Xlarge tall navy blue tshirt made by Blue.

The red one is preshrunk cotton and the others are 100% cotton but not preshrunk that I can tell! Home is smoke free and pet free.

I'd like $15 for them and I'll pay shipping within the 48 states. Or make me an offer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 3 new t-shirts for men:

1) Large Marvel green t-shirt with picture of captain Marvel on front
2) Large Tall Hanes red beefy tshirt
3) Xlarge tall navy blue tshirt made by Blue.

The red one is preshrunk cotton and the others are 100% cotton but not preshrunk that I can tell! Home is smoke free and pet free.

I'd like $15 for them and I'll pay shipping within the 48 states. Or make me an offer.
I already like the description, but can I see the photos? And do you have other sizes? Maybe M??

·
Registered
1 Posts
I already like the description, but can I see the photos? And do you have other sizes? Maybe M??
I would love to take at least two T-shirts for you, but unfortunately I am not in the states, I would like to try them on before buying. I also like to sort out my wardrobe and sell cool things at low prices. It's cool when a thing can serve more than one person. My dad is a fan of Marvel movies, and I often look for funny dad shirts to make him the best gift. Thanks to my dad, I also love these movies now, but for some reason I always find T-shirts only of huge sizes. If you have any cool things in size m, please write to me, I want to support you and definitely order something.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts