Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!!
How are you all doing today?? I want to take a quick minute and thank you for all you support and inspiration. I could not do this without you!~!~!~!~!

I did my walk this morning for 1.84 miles and just finished the one mile watp tape.
I will be walking this afternoon (in the rain it looks like) and will do the 3 mile watp this evening, if all goes as planned.

Have a great and healthy day!! :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I'm feeling better and better everyday. Its amazing what a change of diet and excersise can do.

I just got off my bike and did 9 miles. Tonight I'll walk 1.98 miles.

Next....

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
You two girls are going to be running marathons by the end of this year the way you are going :D You are doing great! :)

I'm about to do yoga for 45 min. and then maybe take a walk or do pilates after that.

Breakfast: Frosted mini wheats, milk, water and 1/2 cup fruit salad.

Lunch: Water, lettuce/turkey wrap (with light mayo and mustard, 3 thin slices of turkey lunchmeat, two huge romaine leaves)

Well, that's what I've had so far. This is planned:

Snack: Boiled red potato's with dill and ICBINB, green beans or spinach

Dinner: Little Pizza's with green onions ?
Other veggies on the side and healthy choice mint n chip ice cream for dessert

Snack: Frosty cone at mc Donalds (if we end up going to skechers to exchange my shoes) otherwise I'll have some rice with cinnamon, raisins, milk and sugar.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
stop the presses! Lol! I had a LOT for my 'lunch' actually. But as i was sitting there going through sandwhich after sandwhich...it dawned on me why I was so FAMISHED! I hadn't eaten LUNCH at all...It was 3pm and I was finally getting around to 'lunch' ;)

So I figure that was my 'dinner' and then i'll have a couple more 'snacks' tonight.

I ended up having(in addition to what i'd already had) about 6 slices red. fat american cheese slices, 3 more romaine leaves, 5 slices of white bread, and 2 tblspoons strawberry jam. Oh, and a couple bites of a quaker toastable. Shewwwwiiiiiieeee!!!
I finally feel SATISFIED :eek:

But man, my last sandwhich was an attempt at a grilled cheese. I burned one half of it, then my first bite i chocked on, then the cheese would melt onto my hands, burning them, i burned my toungue...aacck! Not a pleasant sandwhich!

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:laugh:
Geez I did not realize that grilled cheese could be so lethal!! Be careful Heather!!!

I did my second walk today-but not the watp tape-I will do the one mile in a few, just don't have 3 miles in me tonight:weeping:

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I just did my 1.98 miles and had just gotten home when the neighbour wanted to go for a walk, so I did another 1 mile walk. My legs are a bit sore right now, but I did it.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Wow! I'm really impressed with all the exercise you guys are doing. I really need to work on that. I noticed when doing my stats for April that I had only exercised 19 out of 30 days. I definitely want to try and up that this month by at least 5 days. Here's my Thursday:

Breakfast: Flo Dough - I found this recipe on Dottisweightlosszone.com. It's basically a warm no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookie in a bowl. It was soooo good! And my usual coffee w/ creamer. -- 8 points

Lunch: Ham & swiss on whole wheat w/ lite honey mustard and a Pria bar. -- 8 points

Dinner: Spaghetti and sauce, 1 cup, and a large salad with 1 1/2 tbs. honey mustard. --8 points

My total points for the day is 24
My range is 20-25
I drank 8 big glasses of water and did the WATP2 tape.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts