Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Thought I would start this as a new thread. Does anyone want to do another postcard swap? If so, post to this thread and we'll get a new pal! All postcards to go out by the end of the first week of May!

:D

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Yeah, me too. I'll just have to go to breakfast at Cracker Barrel again-oh darn :toothy:

Thanks Melissa for being patient with me while I searched the state for postcards. I'm glad you enjoyed it! ;)

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
:wave:

Count me in!!:D

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
where would i find postcards?? we don't have a cracker barrel.;)

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I'm in!! :D

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I am in!! I had so much fun with doing this last time! Danielle, I love the post card you sent! thanks.:)

Misty, I found my post cards in all kinds of places. Super Markets, WalMart, gas stations, gift shops, all sorts of places sell them out here. :) LOL, half the fun is finding the post card! :D

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
It took me a long time to find some of my province, but I finally did at a card shop. I didn't even think of Walmart because I seldom go there, but now I remember they always have them out during the summer months.

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay ladies...if no one else wants in...here are your new postcard buddies...if anyone else wants to join in, I 'll just pair you up as you sign up! Please PM your buddy to exchange addresses!

Babynurse......Mustang 80
Halo 475.......Daphne
Homesteadmamma.....mrsengeseth
Calico....Karlisangel

Mommy2three....are you in?...you had a question about where to find postcards...but I don't know if you would like to participate or not...if so...then we need another postcard buddy!!!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Hmmm... I'm new here... do you swap a single postcard (or more than one?) from your area? If so, count me in!

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Amy, we only send one postcard to your partner, then we pick new postcard pals and repeat! I think everybody's paired off already but I would be more than willing to swap with you if you like! If so, just private message me your address and I will do the same. Welcome to the village!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
how is everyone doin in the swap??:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts