Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was needing all new ones. I only sleep in a tshirt and underwear at home.So i thought i would go to target and walmart sears..:yikes: OMG i about fell over.I'm not paying $25 bucks for a 2pc pj set. Robes were starting at $30,slippers were $12.99 so i thought ok im going to thrift stores just to see what they have. When it comes to bed time wear and lounger stuff, you just don't find much of it. But this time i hit it at the right time.BINGO BINGO BINGO!!!

NEW WITH TAGS IVORY COLOR ROBE $4.00
NEW WITH TAGS SPRING GREEN ROBE $4.99
LIKE NEW VICTORIA SECRET 2PC SET $4.00
LIKE NEW VICTORIA SECRET 2 PC SET $4.99
NEW WITH TAGS VICTORIA SECRET 2 PC SET $8.99
LIKE NEW OFF BRAND 2 PC SET $3.00
NEW SLIPPER PINK ONES AND WHITE ONES $3.00 EACH SET.Plus i got my daughter a 2 pc pajama set in the hot pink and lepoard print. Victoria secret. Picked up a couple books also.

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
Great finds! I have a hard time finding nice nightwear, too.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Very nice deals! I LOVE VS lingerie, and I'd own alot more of it if I could get the prices you got. I think the best time to get PJs and sleepwear is after x-mas sales. That's when I find the best buys, and that goes for my DH's and DS's sleep stuff too. The price of a nice man's robe is insane at regular price.

Thanks for posting! You always seem to find the best stuff. The thrifts around here are charging too much lately. I can do better at the dept store clearance racks, and no I'm not kidding!

Theresa :)

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
I love VS. Quality stuff, those should last you a long time.

·
Super Moderator
1,958 Posts
All my flannel nighties wore out at about the time menopause hit, so it has been Tees or nothing since then. Pretty nighties are nice. Good finds!!

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Just what you needed at a price you were will to pay. Now that is the way to shop.

Way to go

1 - 10 of 10 Posts