Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Im Cora.
Im 23 and live in california with my husband and 2 cats. Since i dont work weve always done the single income thing, but now that we are trying to have kids (we've been married for 5 years its about time,lol), and buying are first home we have to be even more frugal. Most of my friends are anything but frugal but ive always been interested in saving as much money as possible but still having a good life. I grew up very poor, but my parents wasted a lot of the money we did have because they didnt know how to save money on things. I wanted to change that when i got married and i did, but now its even more important. So i hope to make some friends and learn some new tips before i have to start making that mortgage payment come may 1st...

·
Registered
758 Posts
Hi Cora, Welcome to the village you've come to the right place everyone is so helpful and smart. Please feel free to ask questions and we will try to help. I'm glad to hear your buying a home. Its good time to learn how to save. Good luck, with expanding your family.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:welcome: to frugal village.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Hi Cora :wave: and welcome. You will find tons of friends AND useful frugal info here at FrugalVillage, this is my 2nd home. :)

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
I love it here - I am absolutely sure that you will too! :)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
:welcome2: to the village :)

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Village!! :cowwave:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Hi and :welcome: I love it here, I hope you will too :).

·
27,948 Posts
Hi there Cora, so nice to have you here! :apple:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Hi Cora :welcome: to the village!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all for the great warm welcome! I feel like im going to fit in here already!!!

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Cora, welcome to the village. Great bunch in here with lots of ideas.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Village. :wave:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts