Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has come to my attention over the last few days I have managed to upset quite a few people.

I apologise HUGELY if you are one of them ~ This was NEVER my intention! ALL the friends I have in the world are right here (I know that's a bit sad, but true) and I have no desire to upset anybody!

In my pathetic defense I have two of my kids in hospital at the moment and I haven't had ANY sleep in OVER 24 hours ~ I am irritable to say the least! DH has described me as 'the bitch from hell' LOL.

So the Secret: Sara has offered to make us a yahoo thingy (that was technical I know but I have NO idea about computer thingys) anyway all our questions and plans can go there in secret and be easier for us to find. And Chelle has offered to move all my posts to the same place (DUH ME!) and help with mailing as Melissa is already doing. P.S :hugz: to all those people! I really MEAN that!)

I realise in my 'bitchness' that people in the village have LOTS going on right now and might still like to be a part of the 'secret'

How about if I extend the 'mailing me things' to the end of September. and the 'posting me finished stuff' to the end of October and then I can put everything together and have it to Sara and Gabe for Christmas????

I can only apologise for stressing people out (I'm good at it ~ it's my 'job' ;) ) You can always mail me and say 'I think you're a bitch' I don't eat people too LOL.

Please PLEASE give me your thoughts and if this is what you would like to do we will accept the help offered and carry on for longer.

I really am sorry that I appear to be so 'touchy' it is not a 'personal' attack on anybody and I don't really have ANY valid excuses except I AM touchy! :(

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
:hugz: Bev, I'd be stressed out too if any of my kiddos were in the hospital. And I can imagine that trying to gather all the stuff for this is quite difficult. Keep your chin up. We all have our bad days! Still luv ya! :hugz:

·
27,948 Posts
I think that having it done for Xmas is a wonderful idea. Big thank you and hug to you Bev!!!:hug2:

·
Registered
601 Posts
i also agree that giving it to them at Christmas would be great
:hugz: hope your kids are alright and everything calms down for you.. At least this way you won't be trying to get this ready so fast and adding extra stress to yourself...

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
Bev,:hugz: Please don't worry, you have enough on your plate right now. more {{{{hugs}}}

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Bev I love the idea about giving it to them as a Christmas gift. I'll be in because of the extended date.

We all understand how much stress your under and this will give you, along with all the members who want to be involved and are going through stress right now as well, a chance to regroup and give them time to get it all done and done professionally. You know how tough it is when you want to do a great job and your under pressure, it usually gets messed up. This way you'll have more help as well, which will take some of the stress off you.

btw - your forgiven!! We all understand how stressful doing this is, but going through family stress and trying to do this MUST be incredibly stressful. :hugz:

We love ya!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts