Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I found this forum the other day and just joined this evening. It looks like a fun one. So I will go browse around. Just wanted to say hi.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:welcome: to frugal village.

·
27,948 Posts
Thanks for popping in. Welcome to the Village, hope you make yourself at home.:apple:

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Welcome :wave: to Frugal Village!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Hi there! DH's family is from MN too...Blue Earth, Winnebago and Mankato. Nice to have another Minnessoooootan here. Welcome you!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Village!! :welcome2:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Hi and :welcome:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Hello & :welcome:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey! My ex-dh is from MN...grew up in Edina, went to Bethel College(now University)...lots of family still there in Bloomington, Edina and St Paul! Uff Da!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Newby

Hello,

I just joined this group, I am so happy I found this forum. I have so many questions. How do I add a picture by my name? I see some people post their debt(I love this idea), so what does food shopping $325/$350 mean? You spent $325 and your budget was $350? I want to no what to post.

I love discussing frugal ideas, my friends and family hate listening to anything frugal, they love spending, and they do not want to think about their stress related debt.
Megan
married to Quinn
Homeschooling mother to Liam 9, Seamus 9, Honorah 6 and Declan 4
We love to rescue animals, Ginger and Gracie are our dogs, and Noodles and Fiona are our cats.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Village. :wave:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
:welcome: to the Village! :D

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
:welcome2: to a great place Sandy, there are a lot of helpful ladies here :)

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
So glad you found us !

:fdance:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts