Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone! I used to be on the Dollar Stretcher forums years ago and found a link suggesting that people might come and find a home here after they closed. I'm hoping I find some old friends from there!

I live in a blended family with 5 of the kids (aged between 5 and 19) living at home right now (my oldest is 23 and living on her own). I work part-time as a professional cook at an upscale grocery store, so a lot of my frugal focus is on time & energy frugality as well as monetary frugality.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

·
Registered
10,203 Posts
Welcome. There's a few Dollar Stretcher folks around.

I'm with you on the time and energy thing, just as valuable, if not more, than money.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Are you using the same name as the stretcher? if so I remember! glad to see you here. There is a group with us ex forum people on facebook too. so some there some here all good ! just nice to see

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you using the same name as the stretcher? if so I remember! glad to see you here. There is a group with us ex forum people on facebook too. so some there some here all good ! just nice to see
That's me! I thought I remembered you too! What's the name of the Facebook group?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Pat Veretto just passed away ..was fb friends w her and her daughter posted on her fb page.. peacefully in her sleep.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pat Veretto just passed away ..was fb friends w her and her daughter posted on her fb page.. peacefully in her sleep.
Yeah, I heard about that a couple of days ago on a different site. She was such a resource for me and I'm sad that she's gone, although thankful that it was peaceful.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Welcome to frugal village spiderdust. ☕ 🌷

1 - 13 of 13 Posts