Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I have just joined and thought i would complete the very handy questionaire, so here goes;

How did you hear about frugal village?
During a google 'frugal search'!

What interests you here?
Well, i now work part time due to health problems, so need to save money. However, i do find hearing about the frugal things that others do very interesting

What will you contribute?
I hope to be able to come up with some money saving tips of my own that others may find helpful.

Do you know any other members here?

Not yet!

Tell us about yourself.
Well, i'm divorced and live with my furkids in an apartment in the city. I am quite active in my church and also get quite involved with my community.
I also care about the environment so i recycle, buy second hand whenever possible and compost. I also try to not use my car unless its essential, tho that is easy to do in the city.

Do you own any pets?
I have 2 'furkids'-pugs called Phoebe (3 years) and Lola (6 years)

Occupation?
I work at an advice centre in the city centre

Married or single?
Single

Interests and hobbies?
Reading, the internet, walking, animals, my church, sewing, knitting, cooking-but most of all, SAVING MONEY!

Well, that is all for now-i do hope you havent nodded off and look forward to being part of the community.
Julia

·
Registered
232 Posts
Welcome to zee village! lol Seriously I do hope you enjoy it here! The ppl are friendly and there is a wealth of information here. I've been a member for quite over a yr now but was pretty quiet and didn't say much to anyone here but I'm getting out of my cyber shell and the folks here are fabulous! :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome from your neighbors across the big pond!
I too have learned alot from FV.
I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.
Love those furrbabies- I have three Feline furrbabies ( poohy 8, Harley 6, and Sammie 3) as well as DD 19 and DS 21 as well DH ( manchild 49)

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
to FV Hope you learn lots here!

·
27,948 Posts
Hi Julia, welcome to Frugal Village! Please give Phoebe and Lola a scratch (on their favorite body part of choice) for me.:)

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Hello and welcome to the village!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Hi Pugmum,

Welcome to Frugal Village! I have two pugs as well, and they just had babies.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Hi and welcome!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Hi and welcome to FV! :wave2:

·
19,119 Posts
Aloha and welcome from Hawaii!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.